Are you a creative content whiz who executes like a freaking BOSS with the mega-hustle needed to jump on all the incredible and seriously fun opportunities we have before us? Do you have a passion for health & wellness? We want someone who will grow with us for the long-term, and will thrive in our get-shit-done, results-driven, yet caring, relationship-focused culture that places high value on conscious and effective communication. We are a tight-knit team that likes to laugh a lot and have fun. We look for continuous learners who are always self-improving.
You’ll be doing the on-the-ground execution on our marketing strategy, and working in close collaboration with our CEO on things including but not limited to (this is a startup,y’all! 🙂
- Instagram: help us develop content strategy and create visuals + copy for posts; drive the cocreation of a Story & IG Live strategy; engage our community with personal and thoughtful comments; manage brand partnerships and giveaways; answer DMs; understand enough about social metrics to be able to drive decisions by numbers and simple analysis; and generally be an Instagram ROCKSTAR!
- Facebook: develop content for posts, maintain and build engagement in our AdaptoFans Facebook Group, identify key KPIs for both the Page and the Group and execute according to those KPIs.
- Other channels: You get to pitch us on other social media platforms as you see fit—should we be on Pinterest? Sell it to us, baby, and make it happen!
Content creation: photography and copywriting for social and beyond
Influencer & affiliate marketing: working with other members of the team & consultants, cocreate an influencer strategy; & build out and execute on an epic affiliate marketing program.
Support PR execution: manage our PR agency to ensure that key deliverables are met
Loyalty & Retention: working with other members of the team, execute on an epic loyalty and retention program to delight our customers.
Retail onboarding & support: we are highly e-commerce focused for at least 2019, but have a steady stream of incoming requests from retailers wanting to carry our products. You’d be responsible for getting them on-boarded and familiar with our online portal and taking care of their needs on an ongoing basis
Field marketing management: we have a short-list of retailers that we will be supporting more closely and doing regular demos at; you will be responsible for developing the field marketing strategy, ensuring they are up to date on talking points, getting them marketing collateral, etc.
- 2-4 years Marketing experience with a focus on content strategy execution, including social media management, content creation and project management
- Creativity (duh duh duh). Be 80% creative, 20% analytical. Enough that you can apply data to drive creative decisions
- Copywriting with the ability to adopt our brand voice
- Adobe Suite basic-level skills desired
- Hustle hustle hustle. This is one of those things that if you jump on it and fully own it, and work your ever-living butt off, you can make a HUGE positive impact on the world, earn equity, quickly grow into higher-level positions, and beyond. We’re looking for the one with the spark in their eyes and the hustle in their bones that are ready to NAIL IT with us.
- SENSE OF HUMOR A MUST. Like, be really funny.
BONUS POINTS: Production-level design. For example, when we need to turn out a quick graphic for an email to our list or ad creative with overlaid text, etc.