Reporting to the CEO, the Head of E-Commerce is responsible for all aspects of the e-commerce business. A member of the executive management team, the Head of E-Commerce will have day-to-day oversight of the website and digital marketing channels, driving traffic, conversion and revenue while supporting the brand.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and problem solver with the flexibility to change gears quickly. The Head of E-Commerce must be self-driven and highly motivated, with strong project management skills and detail orientation. A team player, this person must have superior leadership skills.
- Work with CEO to create annual revenue targets, digital marketing strategy and budget.
- Effectively use digital, social and other grass-roots initiatives to create demand for our products.
- Responsible for all e-commerce content and site development, including product copy and product merchandising.
- Work closely with creative to develop assets that drive traffic and maximize conversion to meet direct-to-consumer revenue and profit goals.
- Manage digital advertising including optimization of all daily analytics to ensure compliance with seasonal CPA and ROAs targets.
- Set and manage to a budget including all resource planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, General Business and/or 7+ years applicable work experience, preferably in the apparel or consumer goods space.
- Expertise in end-to-end e-commerce processes and platforms, including website infrastructure, content management, product merchandising and customer experience.
- Current experience managing digital analytics including Google Analytics and related tools to measure return on digital marketing spend, traffic and conversion.
- Strong management skills, including experience managing people.
- Passion for apparel.